RequirmentThe process to change name should be executed after the issuance of the Certificate of
Naturalization (C.O.N). Once the C.O.N is received then the process can begin.
Documents Required• Original Copy of Birth Certificate (with translation if not in English)
• Certified Copy of Passport.
• Deed Pool Application to be signed by Applicant – will be sent by Lawyer
The Process•Deed Poll prepared by local Dominica lawyer
• Deed poll sent to client via courier for signature – By lawyer
• Client returns/courier deed poll back to Dominica
• Deed Poll is registered at Local registry
• Deed Poll is registered and filed at registry
• Deed Poll brought to Unit for notification
• New name to be placed on Naturalization Certificate
• Passport Process can begin thereafter
We Accept Cryptocurrency